- Do I qualify for member rate?
Only registered members of SACSC qualify for the discounted member rate.
- How do I know if I am a member or not?
Contact Diane Albertyn on +27 (0) 10 003 0228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your membership status.
- How do I become a member?
Complete and submit the SACSC Membership Form here. An invoice will be generated and your membership is activated on receipt of payment.
- I need to register a whole group from my company. How do I do that?
Continue with application and selection option to add another delegate. Only close your application once all delegates have been added. The group discount will be applied. For enquiries contact Sheila on 010 003 0228.
- I need a pro-forma invoice to get a PO number/ permission to attend your event.
For pro-forma requests please contact Sheila Wilesmith on +27 (0) 10 003 0228 or email email@example.com.
- I just want a quote first to see what it will cost. How can I get that?
For quote requests please contact Sheila Wilesmith on +27 (0) 10 003 0228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am traveling from another country. How do I get: a letter of invitation for my visa; flights accommodation?
To request a letter for your visa application please contact Tasnim Mustan on +27 (0) 10 003 0228 or email email@example.com. Flight and accommodation are for your own account and your are responsible for your own bookings.
- Can I just book a space without giving all the personal details yet?
All fields, including personal information must be completed on the booking form to register as a delegate.
- What are your invoicing and payment terms?
Please click here and you will find our T&C’s at the bottom of the registration form.
- I don’t want to go anymore, but already booked and paid. What now?
Please contact Sheila Wilesmith on +27 (0) 10 003 0228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. to request our cancellation policy.
- I want to bring a guest. Can I?
Only registered delegates will gain access to the Annual Congress.
- My colleague and I want to split our attendance, as we both want to be there but can’t take off the whole day. Can we do that?
Unfortunately not. Any delegate wishing to attend the conference in part or for the duration has to register individually.
- What is a leader of the future?
A leader of the future is a delegate who was 29 years of age on 1 January 2018.
- What is an independent retailer?
Please note that this category applies strictly to small retailers who have no more than 2 shops nationally. This is a registration category offered to retailers who have no more than two stores nationally.
- Is there an early bird rate?
No. Discounts are offered for members and group bookings ONLY.
- I want to put marketing materials in the delegate packs that are handed out. May I do this?
For marketing opportunities at our event contact Tasnim Mustan on +27 (0) 10 003 0228 or email email@example.com.
For a full list of our Terms & Conditions click here